Tytuł artykułuA decentralized control strategy to bring back frequency and share reactive power in isolated microgrids with virtual power plant
Tytuł czasopismaBulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences: Technical Sciences
AfiliacjeKhanjanzadeh, Amir : Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran ; Soleymani, Soodabeh : Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran ; Mozafari, Babak : Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
Słowa kluczowePFDC ; VPP ; microgrid ; virtual impedance ; decentralized control
Wydział PANNauki Techniczne
- G.U. Atmo, C.F. Duffield, and D. Wilson, “Structuring procurement to improve sustainability outcomes of power plant projects”, Energy Technol. Policy 2(1), 47‒57 (2015).
- P. Kumar, P.S. Sikder, and N. Pal, “Biomass fuel cell based distributed generation system for Sagar Island”, Bull. Pol. Ac.: Tech. 66(5), 665‒674 (2018).
- M. Wieczorek, M. Lewandowski, and W. Jefimowski, “Cost comparison of different configurations of a hybrid energy storage system with battery-only and supercapacitor-only storage in an electric city bus”, Bull. Pol. Ac.: Tech. 44(6), 1095‒1106 (2019).
- W. Marańda and M. Piotrowicz, “Efficiency of maximum power point tracking in photovoltaic system under variable solar irradiance”, Bull. Pol. Ac.: Tech. 62(4), 713‒721 (2014).
- U. Akram, M. Khalid, and S. Shafiq, “An innovative hybrid wind-solar and battery-supercapacitor microgrid system-development and optimization”, IEEE Access 5(10), 25897‒25912 (2017).
- M.A. Hannan, M.G.M. Abdolrasol, M. Faisal, P.J. Ker, R.A. Begum, and A. Hussain, “Binary particle swarm optimization for scheduling MG integrated virtual power plant toward energy saving”, IEEE Access 7(6), 107937‒07951 (2019).
- T. Wu, Z. Liu, and J. Liu, “A uniﬁed virtual power decoupling method for droop-controlled parallel inverters in microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 31(8), 5587‒5603 (2016).
- F. Shahnia and A. Ghosh, “Coupling of neighbouring low voltage residential distribution feeders for voltage proﬁle improvement using power electronics converters”, IET Renew. Power Gener. 10(2), 535‒547 (2016).
- X. Tang, X. Hu, and N. Li, “A novel frequency and voltage control method for islanded based on multienergy storages”, IEEE Trans. Smart Grid 7(1), 410‒419 (2016).
- H. Zhang, S. Kim, Q. Sun, and J. Zhou, “Distributed adaptive virtual impedance control for accurate reactive power sharing based on consensus control in microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Smart Grid 8(4), 1749‒1761 (2017).
- M. Eskandari and L. Li, “Microgrid Operation Improvement by Adaptive Virtual Impedance”, IET Renew. Power Gener. 13(2), 296‒307 (2018).
- Z.A. Obaid, L.M. Cipcigan, L. Abrahim, and M.T. Muhsin, “Frequency control of future power systems: reviewing and evaluating challenges and new control methods”, J. Mod. Power Syst. Clean Energy 7(1), 9‒25 (2019).
- R.M. Imran, S. Wang, and F.M.F. Flaih, “DQ-Voltage droop control and robust secondary restoration with eligibility to operate during communication failure in autonomous microgrid”, IEEE Access 7(12), 6353‒6361 (2019).
- N.N. AbuBakar, M.Y. Hassan, M.F. Sulaima, M. Na’im, M. Nasir and A. Khamisd, “Microgrid and load shedding scheme during islanded mode: A review”, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev., 71(6), 161‒169 (2017).
- T.A. Jumani, M.W. Mustafa, M.M. Rasid, N.H. Mirjat, Z.H. Leghari, and M.S. Saeed, “Optimal Voltage and Frequency Control of an Islanded Microgrid Using Grasshopper Optimization Algorithm”, Energies 11(11), 1‒20 (2018).
- Y. Han, P. Shen, and X. Zhao, “An enhanced power sharing scheme for voltage unbalance and harmonics compensation in an islanded AC microgrid”, IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 31(3), 1037‒1050 (2016).
- M. Kosari and S.H. Hosseinian, “Decentralized reactive power sharing and frequency restoration in islanded microgrid”, IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 32(4), 2901‒2912 (2017).
- Y.A. Mohamed and E.F. El-Saadany, “Adaptive decentralized droop controller to preserve power sharing stability of paralleled inverters in distributed generation microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 23(6), 2806‒2816 (2008).
- X. Hou, Y. Sun, H. Han, Z. Liu, W. Yuan, and M. Su, “A fully decentralized control of grid-connected cascaded inverters”, IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. 10(1), 315‒317 (2019).
- L. Li, Y. Sun, Z. Liu, X. Hou, G. Shi, and M. Su, “A decentralized control with unique equilibrium point for cascaded-type microgrid”, IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy 10(1), 324‒326 (2019).
- F. Guo, C. Wen, and J. Mao, “Distributed secondary voltage and frequency restoration control of droop-con-trolled inverter-based microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 62(7), 4355‒4364 (2015).
- S. Zuo, A. Davoudi, and Y. Song, “Distributed ﬁnite-time voltage and frequency restoration in islanded AC microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 63(10), 5988‒5997 (2016).
- C. Dou, Z. Zhang, and D. Yu, “MAS-based hierarchical distributed coordinate control strategy of virtual power source voltage in low- voltage microgrid”, IEEE Access 5(1), 11381‒11390 (2017).
- N.M. Dehkordi, N. Sadati, and M. Hamzeh, “Distributed robust ﬁnite-time secondary voltage and frequency control of islanded microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 32(5), 3648‒3659 (2017).
- N.M. Dehkordi, N. Sadati, and M. Hamzeh, “Fully distributed cooperative secondary frequency and voltage control of islanded microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 32(2), 675‒685 (2017).
- D.O. Amoateng, M.A. Hosani, and M.S. Elmoursi, “Adaptive voltage and frequency control of islanded multi-microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 33(4), 4454‒4465 (2018).
- Q. Shaﬁee, J.M. Guerrero, and J.C. Vasquez, “Distributed secondary control for islanded microgrids-a novel approach”, IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 29(2), 1018‒1031 (2014).
- U. Sowmmiya and U. Govindarajan, “Control and power transfer operation of WRIG-based WECS in a hybrid AC/DC microgrid”, IET Renewable Power Gener. 12(3), 359‒373 (2018).
- Z. Zhang, C. Dou, and D. Yu, “An event-triggered secondary control strategy with network delay in islanded microgrids”, IEEE Syst. J. 13(2), 1851‒1860 (2019).
- J. He and Y. Li, “An enhanced microgrid load demand sharing strategy”, IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 27(9), 3984‒3995 (2012).
- Y. Fan, G. Hu, and M. Egerstedt, “Distributed reactive power sharing control for microgrids with event-triggered communication”, IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol. 25(1), 118‒128 (2017).
- X. Lu. J. Lai, and X. Yu, “Distributed coordination of islanded microgrid clusters using a two-layer intermittent communication network”, IEEE Trans. Ind. Inf. 14(9), 3956‒3969 (2018).
- X. Wu, C. Shen, and R. Iravani, “A distributed, cooperative frequency and voltage control for microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 9(4), 2764‒2776 (2018).
- G. Lou, W. Gu, and L. Wang, “Decentralized secondary voltage and frequency control scheme for islanded microgrid based on adaptive state estimator”, IET Gener. Transm. Distrib., 11(15), 3683‒3693 (2017).
- B. Wang, S. Liu, and Y. Zhang, “Reactive power sharing control based on voltage compensation strategy in microgrid”, 36th Chinese Control Conference (2017).
- H.E.Z. Farag, S. Saxena, and A. Asif, “A robust dynamic state estimation for droop controlled islanded microgrids”, Electr. Power Syst. Res. 140(11), 445‒455 (2016).
- K. Sabzevari, S. Karimi, F. Khosravi, and H. Abdi, “Modified droop control for improving adaptive virtual impedance strategy for parallel distributed generation units in islanded microgrids”, Int. Trans. Electr. Energy Syst., 29(1), e2689 (2019).
- C. Dou, Z. Zhang, D. Yue, and M. Song, “Improved droop control based on virtual impedance and virtual power source in low-voltage microgrid”, IET Gener. Transm. Distrib. 11(4), 1046‒1054 (2017).
- P.K. Ray, N. Kishor, and S.R. Mohanty, “Islanding and power quality disturbance detection in grid-connected hybrid power system using wavelet and S-transform”, IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 3(3), 1082‒1094 (2012).