TitleVibration control of rotors mounted in hydrodynamic bearings lubricated with magnetically sensitive oil by changing their load capacity
Journal titleBulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences: Technical Sciences
AffiliationZapoměl, Jaroslav : Department of Applied Mechanics, VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Ostrava, Czech Republic ; Zapoměl, Jaroslav : Department of Dynamics and Vibration, Institute of Thermomechanics, Prague, Czech Republic ; Ferfecki, Petr : Department of Applied Mechanics, VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Ostrava, Czech Republic ; Ferfecki, Petr : IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center, VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Ostrava, Czech Republic
Keywordsmagnetically sensitive lubricant ; controllable hydrodynamic bearings ; controllable load capacity ; rigid rotors
Divisions of PASNauki Techniczne
- W.-X. Wu and F. Pfeiffer, “Active vibration damping for rotors by a controllable oil-film bearing,” in Proc. of the Fifth International Conference on Rotor Dynamics, 1998, pp. 431‒442.
- J.M. Krodkiewski and L.D. Sun, “Modelling of multi-bearing rotor systems incorporating an active journal bearing,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 210, no. 3, pp. 215‒229, 1998.
- P.M. Przybylowicz, “Stability of journal bearing system with piezoelectric elements,” Mach. Dyn. Probl., vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 155‒171, 2000.
- T. Szolc, K. Falkowski, M. Henzel, and P. Kurnyta-Mazurek, “Determination of parameters for a design of the stable electro-dynamic passive magnetic support of a high-speed flexible rotor,” Bull. Pol. Acad. Sci. Tech. Sci., vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 91‒105, 2019.
- H. Urreta, Z. Leicht, A. Sanchez, A. Agirre, P. Kuzhir, and G. Magnac, “Hydrodynamic Bearing Lubricated with Magnetic Fluids,” J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct., vol. 21, 2010.
- X. Wang, H. Li, M. Li, H. Bai, G. Meng, and H. Zhang, “Dynamic characteristics of magnetorheological fluid lubricated journal bearing and its application to rotor vibration control,” J. Vibroeng., vol. 17, pp. 1912‒1927, 2015.
- J. Zapoměl and P. Ferfecki, “The influence of ferromagnetic fluids on performance of hydrodynamic bearings,” Vibroeng. Procedia, vol. 27, pp. 133‒138, 2019.
- J. Zapoměl and P. Ferfecki, “Study of the load capacity and vibration stability of rotors supported by hydrodynamic bearings lubricated by magnetically sensitive oil,” in Proc. of the 14th International Conference on Dynamics of Rotating Machines, 2021, pp. 1‒9.
- D. Susan-Resiga and L. Vékás, “From high magnetization ferrofluids to nano-micro composite magnetorheological fluid: properties and applications,” Rom. Rep. Phys., vol. 70, pp. 1‒29, 2018.
- N. Ida. Engineering Electromagnetics. Heidelberg: Springer, 2015.
- P. Ferfecki, J. Zapoměl, and J. Kozánek, “Analysis of the vibration attenuation of rotors supported by magnetorheological squeeze film dampers as a multiphysical finite element problem,” Adv. Eng. Software, vol. 104, pp. 1‒11, 2017.
- J. Zapoměl. Computer Modelling of Lateral Vibration of Rotors Supported by Hydrodynamical Bearings and Squeeze Film Damper. Ostrava: VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, 2007. [in Czech]
- E. Krämer. Dynamics of Rotors and Foundations. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 1993.