1. Al-Fattah, S.M. 2020. A new artificial intelligence GANNATS model predicts gasoline demand of Saudi Arabia.
Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering
2. Al-Hnaity, B. and Abbod, M. 2016. Predicting Financial Time Series Data Using Hybrid Model.
Intelligent Systems and Applications
650, pp. 19–41.
3. Bates, J.M. and Granger, C.W.J. 1969. The combination of forecasts.
Journal of the Operational Research Society
20(4), pp. 451–468.
4. Bikcora et al. 2018 – Bikcora, C., Verheijen, L. and Weiland, S. 2018. Density forecasting of daily electricity demand with ARMA-GARCH, CAViaR, and CARE econometric models.
Sustainable Energy Grids and Networks
13, pp. 148–156.
5. Box, G.E.P. and Jenkins, G.M. 1976.
Time Series Analysis: Forecasting and Control
. Holden-Day, San Francisco.
6. Davies, N.J.P. and Petruccelli, J.D. 1988. An Automatic Procedure for Identification, Estimation and Forecasting Univariate Self Exiting Threshold Autoregressive Models.
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society
37(2), pp. 199–204.
7. D’Amico et al. 2020 – D’Amico, A., Ciulla, G., Tupenaite, L. and Kaklauskas, A. 2020. Multiple criteria assessment of methods for forecasting building thermal energy demand.
Energy and Buildings
8. Eberhart, R. and Kennedy, J. 1995. A new optimizer using particle swarm theory. [In:] MHS’95. Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Micro Machine and Human Science, pp. 39–43.
9. Holland, J.M. 1975.
Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems
. The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor.
10. Huang et al. 2006 – Huang, G.B., Zhu, Q.Y. and Siew, C.K. 2006. Extreme learning machine: theory and applications.
70, pp. 489–501.
11. Jia, L.W. and Xu, D.Y. 2014. Analysis and Prediction of the Demand for Iron Ore: Using Panel, Grey, Co-Integration and ARIMA Models.
36(7), pp. 1382–1391.
12. Kazemzadeh et al. 2020 – Kazemzadeh, M.R., Amjadian, A. and Amraee, T. 2020. A hybrid data mining driven algorithm for long term electric peak load and energy demand forecasting.
13. Liu et al. 2016 – Liu, X.L., Moreno, B. and Garcia, A.S. 2016. A grey neural network and input-output combined forecasting model. Primary energy consumption forecasts in Spanish economic sectors.
115, pp. 1042–1054.
14. Ma et al. 2013 – Ma, W.M., Zhu, X.X. and Wang, M.M. 2013. Forecasting iron ore import and consumption of China using grey model optimized by particle swarm optimization algorithm.
38, pp. 613–620.
15. Mi et al. 2018 – Mi, J., Fan, L., Duan, X. and Qiu, Y. 2018. Short-Term Power Load Forecasting Method Based on Improved Exponential Smoothing Grey Model.
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
2018, pp. 1–11.
16. National Bureau of Statistics of China. Output of Industrial Products. [Online]
17. National Bureau of Statistics of China, 2018.
Chinese Mining Yearbook
. Beijing: China Statistics Press.
18. Song et al. 2018 – Song, J.J., Wang, J.Z. and Lu, H.Y.2018. A novel combined model based on advanced optimization algorithm for short-term wind speed forecasting.
y 215, pp. 643–658.
19. Vapnik, V.N. 1995.
The Nature of Statistical Learning Theory
. New York: Springer.
20. Wang et al. 2018 – Wang, J., Luo, Y.Y., Tang, T.Y. and Peng, G. 2018. Modeling a combined forecast algorithm based on sequence patterns and near characteristics: An application for tourism demand forecasting.
Chaos, Solitons and Fractals
108, pp. 136–147.
21. Wang et al. 2012 – Wang, J.J., Wang, J.Z., Zhang, Z.G. and Guo, S.P. 2012. Stock index forecasting based on a hybrid model.
Omega-International Journal of Management Science
40, pp. 758–766.
22. Wang et al. 2010 – Wang, J.Z., Zhu, S.L., Zhang, W.Y. and Lu, H.Y. 2010. Combined modeling for electric load forecasting with adaptive particle swarm optimization.
35, pp. 1671–1678.
23. Wang et al. 2020 – Wang, Z.X., Zhao, Y.F. and He, L.Y. 2020. Forecasting the monthly iron ore import of China using a model combining empirical mode decomposition, non-linear autoregressive neural network, and autoregressive integrated moving average.
Applied Soft Computing
24. Winters, P.R. 1960. Forecasting sales by exponentially weighted moving averages.
6(3), pp. 324–42.
25. Zhang et al. 2019 – Zhang, S.H., Wang, J.Y. and Guo, Z.H. 2019. Research on combined model based on multi- -objective optimization and application in time series forecast.
23, pp. 11493–11521.
26. Zhang et al. 2017 – Zhang, Y., Li, C. and Li, L. 2017. Electricity price forecasting by a hybrid model, combining wavelet transform, ARMA and kernel-based extreme learning machine methods.
190, pp. 291–305.
27. Zhou et al. 2019 – Zhou, Z., Si, G.Q., Zheng, K., Xu, X., Qu, K. and Zhang, Y.B. 2019. CMBCF: A Cloud Model Based Hybrid Method for Combining Forecast.
Applied Soft Computing
28. Zhou, Z.H. 2016.
. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 425 pp. (