ACTA BIOLOGICA CRACOVIENSIA SERIES ZOOLOGIA is an English-language journal founded in 1958, devoted to animal cytology, karyology, embryology, tissue culture, physiology and biosystematics. It is published once a year.
1. ACTA BIOLOGICA CRACOVIENSIA SERIES ZOOLOGIA publishes original papers embodying the results of experimental or theoretical research. Manuscripts will be considered only on the understanding that they have not been published and are not being considered for publication elsewhere.
2. Manuscripts including illustrations should be sent to the editor:
Prof. dr hab. KRYSTYNA PIERZCHAŁA-KOZIEC
Department of Animal Physiology and Endocrinology
University of Agriculture
al. Mickiewicza 24/28
30-059 Cracow, Poland
Phone: +48 12 633 38 24
Fax: +48 12 633 33 07
Manuscripts will be examined by two referees before any decision is made with regard to acceptance or changes required.
3. Manuscripts should be submitted in electronically. The manuscripts should be double-spaced with a broad margin. Font: Times New Roman, 12 points.
4. The length of the manuscript should not exceed 20 printed pages including tables and figures.
5. Each paper should be headed by the title of the paper, author’s name, institution, address (e-mail address) and running title (no more than 50 characters), and should be preceded by 5 Key words and a short Abstract. The paper should be divided into the following section: Introduction, Materials and Method, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgements (if any) and References.
6. References in the tex