1. In the Archives of Transport, there are original papers that have neither been published earlier nor have been submitted to any other editorial offices.
2. Each of the papers published in the Archives of Transport is reviewed. The papers should be submitted for review to the Archives of Transport Editorial Office (address: Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Transport, 75 Koszykowa St., 00-662 Warsaw) in two copies together with a CD in English language version.
3. The Archives of Transport Editorial Office reserves its right not to accept the paper for printing and adjust texts, and make the necessary shortenings without consulting the authors.
4. Receiving a positive review of the paper is tantamount to its acceptance for publication. If the reviewer has made any remarks, which indicate that the author needs to make the necessary corrections, it is required to submit a new version of the text in the form of a printout and an electronic recording.
5. Detailed instructions about submission and text formatting are on the webpage: www.archivesoftransport.com
6. Extra information, included in a separate file, should include data of the paper’s Author (Authors):
- Full name, scientific title (degree), position, place and address of employment, and e-mail address.
- A declaration stating that the author (authors)of the work transfers free of charge his copyrights onto the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN), agrees to use the work in the operational fields listed in Article 50 items 1-5 of 1994 Act on Copyrights and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 24/94 item 83) and agrees to the publication and dissemination of the work by the Polish Academy of Sciences with the help of the Internet.
- The statement should also contain information which is the contribution of individual authors in the creation of the paper.
Aby subskrybować czasopismo wpisz swój adres e-mail:
*Pola oznaczone gwiazdką są obowiązkowe do wypełnienia i zaznaczenia. Aby subskrybować czasopismo musisz wyrazić zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych.