- Article in English (British English) or Polish should be submitted as MS Word file (*.doc or *.docx) or Rich Text Format (*.rtf) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documents to be submitted:
- Documents to be submittedafter review:
- Separate file including: first name, last name, e-mail, author’s affiliation and the title of article.
- The main file with the article including: a) title of the article, b) abstract of 150 up to 250 words, c) 3 up to 5 keywords. Figures and Tables should be removed from this file. Please indicate in the text where they should be placed in the final version of the publication. All information that might reveal the author’s identity should be also removed from this file.
- Separate file (Word format) including Figures (if necessary)
- Separate file (Word format) including Tables (if necessary)
- Separate file (preferably in Excel format) including source Tables and Figures (if necessary)
Apart from documents listed above you should deliver.
- file with the main text indicating changes that were made (track changes version)
- files with replies to reviewers
- The maximum length for articles is 10 000 words and for book reviews 2 000 words.
- Text format:
- Font – Times New Roman, 11 points, only in the descriptions to tables, graphics
and figures (source, notes) – 9 points.
- Line spacing – 1.5 lines (in the footnotes – single).
- Margins (top, bottom, left and right) – 2.5 cm.
- The text should be justified, i.e. aligned to the right and left side. Exceptions are headings which should be aligned to the left.
- Each paragraph should begin indented (1.25 cm tab), except for paragraphs following subheadings, tables, figures, illustrations and enumerations.
- Use up to 2 levels of sub-titles following the below formats (do not number the headings):
Heading – first level
Heading – second level
- Usesingle quotation marks to signal verbatim quotes or to introduce words and phrases that are not themselves quotes but to which you wish to d raw attention as lexical items.
- Short quotes of up to 50 words should be run into the surroundi